Calm Mushroom Microdose
Organically Grown Mushrooms in our High Frequency Environment • Eliminates Worry & Anxiety • Improves Sleep • Helps Break Addictions
"My wife has noticed a massive difference in me, which is probably the best possible endorsement for the Calm Micro-dose."
~T.S. Miami, FL
Energy Mushroom Microdose
Organically Grown Mushrooms in a our High Frequency Environment • Eliminates Worry & Anxiety • Improves Focus • Boosts Energy • Stamets Stack
Note: Creates the Niacin Flush Effect
"I was really at the end of my rope. I had Covid fatigue, no motivation and had difficulty focusing. I started Micro-dosing with "Energy" and have really seen a big difference in my overall sense of motivation, focus and bliss."
~L.M. Austin, TX
Social Candy Caps
Our Candy Caps are actual functional mushroom caps, carefully harvested at their peak for the greatest social experience!
"The Candy Caps are the most unique and creative mushroom product I have ever seen. Each individual candy is the ACTUAL mushroom cap. It doesn't get any more organic than that!"
~R.K. Atlanta, GA
Frequency Mushroom Infini-Tea
Our premium tea is a delicious blend of magic, sweet tulsi, rose & matcha. Great for morning hikes and evening relaxation.
“Drinking my tea for the first time and it is so wonderful. It is delicious (and I’m a complete tea snob). I can feel the love, joy and peace that was given to the plants when they were grown and I am SO grateful to have found Frequency!” – Richard S.
Frequency Mushroom Fudge
Frequency Mushroom Fudge is a consistent accurate dose (.4g) for a perfect social experience.
"The fudge is super tasty, and the perfect amount for a light and happy time. I found myself not wanting to smoke or drink. I had long, meaningful conversations, instead of drunk superficial ones."
~G.S. New York City, NY
Infini-tea with mushrooms is a harmonious blend of ancient wisdom and contemporary wellness. This beverage, steeped in tradition and validated by science, offers a unique combination of health benefits. Mushrooms have been a part of traditional medicine for centuries, particularly in Eastern cultures. Today, they are being rediscovered and infused into teas to create a beverage that not only soothes the palate but also offers numerous health benefits.
What is Mushroom Tea?
Mushroom tea, an infusion made from medicinal mushrooms, has been revered for centuries in Eastern medicine for its healing properties. Today, it’s celebrated in the West for its potential to support overall well-being. This article draws on the expertise of certified nutritionists and peer-reviewed scientific studies to delve into the benefits and preparation of this potent brew.
Mushroom tea is not your average brew. It’s a supplement-infused beverage that combines powdered mushroom extract with traditional tea leaves or coffee. According to Christy Brissette, RDN, founder of 80 Twenty Nutrition, mushroom tea is more of a health supplement than a mere beverage. The mushrooms used, such as Chaga, lion’s mane, and reishi, are adaptogens, which are substances that help the body adapt to stress and exert a normalizing effect upon bodily processes.
The health benefits of mushroom tea are supported by various studies and experts in the field. For instance, Mascha Davis, RDN, MPH, and founder of Nomadista Nutrition, emphasizes the anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects of mushrooms. The potential of mushrooms to fight cancer and aid in blood sugar control is backed by research, albeit in early stages and mostly in animal studies.
- Lion’s Mane mushrooms, scientifically known as Hericium erinaceus, are renowned for their neuroprotective properties. Research published in the Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry highlights their ability to stimulate nerve growth factor synthesis.
- Varieties like Reishi, or Ganoderma lucidum, are packed with beta-glucans that help modulate the immune system. The International Journal of Medicinal Mushrooms provides evidence of Reishi’s immunomodulating effects.
- Adaptogenic mushrooms, such as Chaga, help the body resist stressors of all kinds, as noted in the Journal of Ethnopharmacology. Their adaptogenic properties are crucial for maintaining balance in stressful times.
- The high antioxidant content in mushrooms like Chaga can combat oxidative stress and inflammation, according to a study in Mycobiology. This is vital for preventing chronic diseases and promoting longevity.
Blood Sugar Control
- Some mushrooms, like reishi and Chaga, are promoted for their ability to help with blood sugar control. A study in the Journal of Functional Foods in 2018 found that mushrooms could improve gut bacteria in mice and aid in blood sugar regulation in the liver.
Supports Athletic Performance
- A small pilot study referenced by Brissette found that people taking mushroom extracts could exercise more heavily than those who did not.
Improves Gut Microbiome
- Mushrooms contain complex carbohydrates that act as prebiotics, which are essential for a healthy gut microbiome..
- Research, such as that published in Heliyon in 2016, has suggested that mushroom extracts may have cancer-fighting properties. However, it’s important to note that these studies are preliminary and have not been conducted on humans.
Safety and Side Effects
While mushroom tea is generally safe for consumption, it’s important to consider potential interactions with medications. We advise readers to consult healthcare professionals, especially when considering mushrooms like Reishi, which may increase the risk of bleeding when taken with anticoagulants. This cautionary advice is supported by pharmacological studies from the American Journal of Health-System Pharmacy.
Infiniti-Tea with mushrooms is more than just a beverage; it’s a step towards embracing a holistic approach to health. Mushroom tea, particularly Infini-tea made with mushrooms, offers a unique blend of health benefits that are just beginning to be understood by modern science. While not a cure-all, it can be a healthy addition to most diets and a potential source of numerous health benefits.
- Brissette, Christy, RDN. “Mushroom Tea: Will It Make You Healthier?” EverydayHealth.com. Everyday Health
- “Medicinal Mushrooms: Bioactive Compounds, Use, and Clinical Trials.” PMC – NCBI. NCBI
- “Therapeutic Properties of Edible Mushrooms and Herbal Teas in Gut Microbiota Modulation.” PMC – NCBI. NCBI
- “There’s not enough evidence that mushroom tea is magic.” Washington Post. Washington Post
- “Antioxidants in Mushrooms: An Overview.” Food Chemistry. ScienceDirect
- “The Role of Culinary-Medicinal Mushrooms on Human Welfare with a Pyramid Model for Human Health.” International Journal of Medicinal Mushrooms. Begell House
- “Mushrooms: A rich source of the antioxidants ergothioneine and glutathione.” The FASEB Journal. FASEB
- “Mushrooms as a Source of Prebiotics.” International Journal of Molecular Sciences. MDPI
- “Mushrooms and Health Summit proceedings.” The Journal of Nutrition. Oxford Academic
- “Mushrooms: Biologically Distinct and Nutritionally Unique.” Nutrition Today. LWW